1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Forum (Those interested in addressing Council who did not previously request to be on the agenda may address Council for up to 3 minutes. If action is requested, it will be considered at a later Council Meeting.)
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Consent Agenda A. Minutes – Aug. 23, 2022 Regular Meeting Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED.
5. Public Works Director Report, Jon Stueve A. Request to Purchase Forks for Front End Loader Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE PURCHASE OF PRO SERIES 2000 FRONT END LOADER FORKS FROM ZIEGLER AT A PRICE OF $6,525.00, TO BE PAID OUT OF STREETS BUDGET, LINE ITEM #6314 EQUIPMENT PARTS AND MATERIALS. B. Hockey Rink Update C. Other
6. City Engineer Report, Brian Lintgen A. 2022 Brewery Sanitary Improvements Recommendation: TO APPROVE RESOLUTION 2022-27, A RESOLUTION ACCEPTING BIDS AND AWARDING A CONTRACT TO NORTHDALE CONSTRUCTION CO., INC. FOR THE 2022 BREWERY SANITARY IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT IN THE AMOUNT OF $2,676,877.59. B. Project Updates
7. Police Department Report, Chief Blum A. Richmond Contract Update B. Department Activity Update C. Other
8. City Administrator Report A. Main Street Revitalization Grant Update B. Ad Hoc Committee C. Administrator Search Firm RFP’s D. Other
9. List of Bills and Additions Recommendation: TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCORDING TO THE LIST AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIST PRESENTED BY CITY STAFF.
10. General Questions and Comments from City Council
11. Adjourn – Next Scheduled City Council Meeting September 27, 2022