1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Forum (Those interested in addressing Council who did not previously request to be on the agenda may address Council for up to 3 minutes. If action is requested, it will be considered at a later Council Meeting.)
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Consent Agenda A. Minutes – July 12, 2022 Regular Meeting B. MDHA (Stickney Hill Big Horns), LG220 Application for Exempt Permit, for a Raffle to be Held October 14, 2022 at The Great Blue Heron Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED.
5. County Commissioner Candidate Jeff Bertram
6. Development and Grant Agreement with Alliance Builders Inc. – Corey Gerads Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT AND LOAN PURSUANT TO THE MINNESOTA HOUSING FINANCE AGENCY LOAN TERMS.
7. Sale of Lot 2, Block 3, Cold Spring Business Park – Troy Kraemer Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND CONTRACT FOR DEED FOR LOT 2, BLOCK 3, COLD SPRING BUSINESS PARK AS PRESENTED.
8. Request to Install a Shade Structure over Bikes in Alexander Park – Mike Weber, Cold Spring ReWheelers Recommendation: TO APPROVE/DENY THE COLD SPRING REWHEELERS PLAN TO INSTALL A CANOPY OVER THE RENTAL BIKE RACK IN ALEXANDER PARK.
9. Public Works Director Report, Jon Stueve (no report or requests)
10. City Engineer Report, Brian Lintgen A. Project Update; Verbal Report B. Other
11. Police Department Report, Chief Blum A. Discussion on Fleet Management Recommendation: TO APPROVE CONTINUING DISCUSSIONS WITH ENTERPRISE FLEET MANAGEMENT. C. Other
12. City Administrator Report A. Request for No Parking Request - Grafton Health Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE PLACEMENT OF NO PARKING SIGNS ON KRAYS MILL ROAD ALONG THE NORTH SIDE OF THE GRAFTON HEALTH FACILITY FROM THE CORNER TO THE GRAFTON VISITOR PARKING ENTRANCE. Page 2 of 2 B. Set Date for Workshop on Staffing Study Recommendation: TO APPROVE A SPECIAL WORKSHOP MEETING ON _____________. C. Set Committee for Negotiations Recommendation: TO APPROVE _____________ AND ________________ TO THE NEGOTIATION TEAM. D. Other
13. List of Bills and Additions Recommendation: TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCORDING TO THE LIST AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIST PRESENTED BY CITY STAFF.
14. General Questions and Comments from City Council
15. Adjourn – Next Scheduled City Council Meeting August 10, 2022