1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Forum (Those interested in addressing Council who did not previously request to be on the agenda may address Council for up to 3 minutes. If action is requested, it will be considered at a later Council Meeting.)
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Consent Agenda A. Minutes – June 28, 2022 Regular Meeting Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED.
5. Barry Belknap, Candidate for County Commissioner
6. Resolution 2022-21, A Resolution Approving of a Variance for Chris Weber Recommendation: TO APPROVE RESOLUTION 2022-21, A RESOLUTION APPROVING A VARIANCE TO ALLOW THE PLACEMENT OF A DECK 14 FEET FROM THE RIGHT OF WAY ON 14TH AVENUE SOUTH, COLD SPRING FOR PROPERTY LOCATED AT 1308 4TH STREET SOUTH.
7. Approval of the Development Agreement with the Cold Spring Area Baseball Inc. – Drew VanLoy and David Jonas Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT WITH COLD SPRING AREA BASEBALL INC FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A FIELD HOUSE AT THE COLD SPRING BASEBALL PARK.
8. Construction Committee Report - Tabled Council Discussion from June 28, 2022
9. Fire Department Report, Dan Weber A. Resolution 2022-20, Declaring the 1976 Pumper Truck Surplus Property Recommendation: TO APPROVE RESOLUTION 2022-20, DECLARING THE 1976 PUMPER TRUCK SURPLUS PROPERTY AND ALLOW FOR THE FIRE CHIEF TO DISPOSE OF IT. B. Approval to Hire Two Firefighters Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE FIRE FIGHTER HIRING COMMITTEE’S RECOMMENDATION TO FILL TWO CURRENT OPENINGS WITH STEPHANIE KRONE AND LUKE SHURRUM CONTINGENT UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE STANDARD PHYSICAL EXAMINATION. C. Resolution 2022-22, Fire Department at Community Events Recommendation: TO APPROVE RESOLUTION 2022-22, A RESOLUTION APPROVING FIRE DEPARTMENT ATTENDANCE AT COMMUNITY EVENTS. D. Monthly Report E. Other
10. Public Works Director Report, Jon Stueve A. Accept & Award Seal Coat Bid Page 2 of 2 Recommendation: TO APPROVE AND AWARD THE SEAL COAT PROJECT TO ASTECH CORP. FOR SEAL COATING AND FOG SEALING UP TO $90,000, AND FURTHERMORE, TO BE PAID OUT OF THE STREET BUDGET LINE ITEM 6611. B. Updates C. Other
11. City Engineer Report, Brian Lintgen A. Project Updates B. Other
12. Police Department Report, Chief Blum A. Ordinance Enforcement Update B. National Night Out – August 2, 2022 C. Department Activity Update D. Other
13. City Administrator Report A. Approval to Contract with Flip Cleaning for City Hall Cleaning Services Recommendation: TO APPROVE CONTRACTING WITH FLIP CLEANING AT A MONTHLY COST OF $1,680.00/MONTH. B. Approve City Administrator Raise of 3.5% Per Annual Review Recommendation: TO APPROVE A 3.5% RAISE FOR THE CITY ADMINISTRATOR. C. Other
14. Commission Updates A. Planning Commission B. EDA C. Park Board D. Rocori Trail
15. List of Bills and Additions Recommendation: TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCORDING TO THE LIST AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIST PRESENTED BY CITY STAFF.
16. General Questions and Comments from City Council
17. Closed Meeting Pursuant to Minnesota Statute Section 13D.05 subdivision 3(c)(3) to consider an offer to purchase property within the City of Cold Spring specifically parcel identification number 48.29442.0008.
18. Reopen Meeting and Announce Result of Closed Session
19. Adjourn – Next Scheduled City Council Meeting July 26, 2022