Updated: Apr 12
1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Forum (Those interested in addressing Council who did not previously request to be on the agenda may address Council for up to 3 minutes. If action is requested, it will be considered at a later Council Meeting.)
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Consent Agenda A. Minutes – January 24, 2023 Regular Meeting B. One Day Gambling License, Form LG220, for DU Rich-Spring Chapter 119, to hold a raffle on April 15, 2023 at The Great Blue Heron Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED.
5. EDA Appointment Recommendation: TO APPOINT JIM KRAEMER TO THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY FOR THE TERM EXPIRING DECEMBER 31, 2028.
6. Park Board Appointments Recommendation: TO APPOINT SHANNON SMITH TO THE PARK BOARD FOR THE TERM EXPIRING DECEMBER 31, 2026 AND LENNON JORDAN III TO THE PARK BOARD TO FILL THE RECENT VACANCY FOR THE TERM EXPIRING DECEMBER 31, 2025.
7. Tina Barak – Equity & Inclusion Committee Update
8. Ordinance No. 403: An Ordinance Amending the Fee Schedule Recommendation: TO APPROVE ORDINANCE NO. 403 AMENDING THE CITY CODE OF COLD SPRING BY ADJUSTING VARIOUS RATES AND FEES.
9. Ordinance No. 404: An Ordinance Amending Sewer Rates Recommendation: TO APPROVE ORDINANCE NO. 404 AMENDING THE CITY CODE OF COLD SPRING BY ADJUSTING SEWER UTILITY RATES.
10. Resolution No. 2023-05 A Resolution Approving an Agreement for Abating a Public Nuisance Recommendation: TO APPROVE RESOLUTION NO. 2023-05, A RESOLUTION APPROVING AN AGREEMENT FOR ABATEMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH OR SAFETY HAZARD CONSTITUTING A PUBLIC NUISANCE AND ASSESSMENT FOR ABATEMENT COSTS AND ORDERING ABATEMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH OR SAFETY HAZARD CONSTITUTING A PUBLIC NUISANCE.
11. Ordinance No. 405: An Ordinance Amending Employee Residency Requirement Recommendation: TO APPROVE ORDINANCE NO. 405 AMENDING SECTION 265 OF THE CITY CODE OF COLD SPRING PERTAINING TO EMPLOYEE RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS.
12. Fire Department Report, Dan Weber A. Monthly Report B. Request Council Endorsement for the 2023 Annual Firefest Recommendation: TO ENDORSE THE FIRE DEPARTMENT RELIEF ASSOCIATIONS ANNUAL FIREFEST EVENT, PROVIDED THE EVENT IS FUNDED THROUGH THE ASSOCIATIONS GENERAL FUND. C. Other
13. Public Works Director Report, Jon Stueve A. Updates B. Other
14. City Engineer Report, Brian Lintgen A. Lift Station #1 Rehabilitation Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE REHABILITATION OF LIFT STATION #1 AND TO ORDER STANTEC TO PREPARE PLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS FOR SAID PROJECT. B. Project Updates C. Other
15. Police Department Report, Chief Blum A. Monthly Reports B. Surplus Property Recommendation: TO DECLARE THE 2014 CHEVROLET IMPALA WITH THE VIN ENDING IN 8860 AS SURPLUS PROPERTY, AND AUTHORIZE THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR SALE OF SAID PROPERTY THROUGH ONLINE AUCTION ON MINNBID. C. Other
16. City Administrator Report A. Discuss Engineering & Legal Proposals B. Discuss Phase 2 Study on Granite Landing Lot C. Other
17. List of Bills and Additions Recommendation: TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCORDING TO THE LIST AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIST PRESENTED BY CITY STAFF.
18. General Questions and Comments from City Council
19. Adjourn – Next Regular City Council Meeting February 28, 2023