AGENDA COLD SPRING CITY COUNCIL February 8th, 2022 at 6:30 P.M. – Council Chambers
1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Forum (Those interested in addressing Council who did not previously request to be on the agenda may address Council for up to 3 minutes. If action is requested, it will be considered at a later Council Meeting.)
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Consent Agenda A. Minutes – January 25, 2022 Regular Meeting Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED.
5. Request for City Payment of Excavation Costs and Certify Homeowners Share to Property Taxes – Joshua Schemmel, 706 3rd Ave SE Recommendation: TO APPROVE/DENY JOSHUA SCHEMMEL’S REQUEST TO HAVE THE CITY OF COLD SPRING PAY THE EXCAVATION COSTS OF REPAIR AND CERTIFY MR. SCHEMMEL’S SHARE TO HIS PROPERTY TAXES.
6. Appointment of Construction Committee Members Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE APPOINTMENT OF _________________________, _____________________, and ______________________, TO THE CONSTRUCTION COMMITTEE FOR CITY FACILITY CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATION.
7. Police Department Report, Chief Jason Blum A. Public Hearing on Body Warn Camera Policy 1. Mayor Opens the Public Hearing. Time opened: _________ p.m. 2. Background of the Proposed Policy 3. Mayor Calls for those Wishing to Speak (call three times) 4. Mayor Closes the Public Hearing. Time closed:_________ p.m. 5. Discussion Among Council Members 6. Action by City Council Members Recommendation: TO ADOPT THE BODY WARN CAMERA POLICY AND AUTHORIZE THE POLICE CHIEF TO IMPLEMENT THE POLICY. B. Other
8. Public Works Director Report, Jon Stueve A. Request to have Two Blowers for Wastewater Rebuilt Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE REBUILDING OF TWO BLOWERS BY BVC SYSTEMS AT A PRICE OF $28,914.00 AND FURTHERMORE, TO BE PAID OUT OF WASTEWATER EQUIPMENT REPAIR AND UPKEEP LINE ITEM #6313. B. Other
9. City Engineer Report, Brian Lintgen A. Project Updates B. Other Page 2 of 2
10. City Administrator Report A. Initiative Foundation of Central Minnesota B. Approval to Attend MCFOA Conference in March Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CITY ADMINISTRATOR’S ATTENDANCE AT THE MCFOA CONFERENCE. C. Diversity Ad Hoc Committee Update D. Other
11. Commission Updates A. Planning Commission B. EDA C. Park Board D. Rocori Trail
12. List of Bills and Additions Recommendation: TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCORDING TO THE LIST AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIST PRESENTED BY CITY STAFF.
13. General Questions and Comments from City Council
14. Adjourn – Next Scheduled City Council Meeting February 22, 2022