1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Forum (Those interested in addressing Council who did not previously request to be on the agenda may address Council for up to 3 minutes. If action is requested, it will be considered at a later Council Meeting.)
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Consent Agenda A. Minutes – November 9, 2022 Regular Meeting and November 16, 2022 Special Meeting Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED.
(#5 was omitted)
5. Hearing on Delinquent Accounts A. Mayor Opens the Hearing at __________ p.m. B. Public Comments C. Mayor Closes the Hearing at __________ p.m. Recommendation: TO CERTIFY ASSESSMENTS FOR DELINQUENT UTILITY ACCOUNTS FOR THE FOLLOWING: PARCEL ID 48.29729.0000 IN THE AMOUNT OF $47.46 AND PARCEL ID 48.3000.0000 IN THE AMOUNT OF $136.32.
6. Tina Barak, Inclusion & Equity Committee – Request for Mailing of Community Letter
7. Richmond Police Contract Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONTRACT WITH THE CITY OF RICHMOND FOR POLICE SERVICES FOR 2023, WITH THE SECOND PARAGRAPH UNDER “CHARGES FOR SERVICES” STRICKEN, WHICH ADDRESSES MULTIPLE YEARS OF SERVICE; FURTHERMORE, TO AUTHORIZE THE MAYOR AND CITY ADMINISTRATOR TO EXECUTE THE CONTRACT ON BEHALF OF THE CITY OF COLD SPRING.
8. Public Works Director Report, Jon Stueve A. Request to Replace and Fix Lights at Pioneer Park Recommendation: TO APPROVE REPLACING AND FIXING LIGHTS AT PIONEER PARK BY FABER ELECTRIC AT A COST OF $3,665.00; FURTHERMORE, TO BE PAID OUT OF PARKS EQUIPMENT REPAIRS BUDGET LINE ITEM #6313. B. Request to Hire Part-Time Plow Drivers Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE HIRING OF ERIC BOUCHER, DAVE DINGMANN, RON FUCHS, MARK HENNEN, CHAD VOGT, AND GABE DOUGLAS AS PLOW TRUCK DRIVERS FOR 2022-2023 WINTER AT THE PAY RATE FOR GROUP 3, STEP 0 OF THE PAY SCALE. C. Request to Purchase Chemical Feed Pump Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE PURCHASE OF A CHEMICAL FEED PUMP FROM VESSCO AT A COST OF $4,200.00; FURTHERMORE, TO BE PAID OUT OF WASTEWATER EQUIPMENT BUDGET LINE ITEM #6311. D. Request for Electrical Consultant for Wastewater Treatment Plant Recommendation: TO HIRE MASTER ELECTRIC INC. TO REVIEW ALL ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS AT THE WASTEWATER PLANT AND MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE Page 2 of 2 EXPANSION PROJECT; FURTHERMORE, TO BE PAID OUT OF WASTEWATER ENGINEERING BUDGET LINE ITEM #6215. E. Other
9. City Engineer Report, Brian Lintgen A. Presentation of the Feasibility Report for the 2023 Improvements Project Recommendation: TO ADOPT RESOLUTION 2022-33, A RESOLUTION ACCEPTING THE FEASIBILITY REPORT AND CALLING FOR AN IMPROVEMENT HEARING FOR THE 2023 IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT. B. Project Updates
10. Police Department Report, Chief Blum A. Tom Decker Commemoration Ceremony B. Snow Parking C. Other
11. City Administrator Report A. Request to Hire Full-Time Temporary Administrative Assistant Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE HIRING OF DENNIELLE HOFMANN FOR THE POSITION OF TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT AT A RATE OF $20.46 PER HOUR (STEP 3, GROUP 3), CONTINGENT UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF A BACKGROUND CHECK. B. Cold Spring Brewing Co. Amendment to Agreement C. Other
12. Commission Updates A. Planning Commission B. EDA C. Park Board D. Rocori Trail
13. List of Bills and Additions Recommendation: TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCORDING TO THE LIST AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIST PRESENTED BY CITY STAFF.
14. General Questions and Comments from City Council
15. Adjourn – Next Scheduled City Council Meeting December 13, 2022