1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Forum (Those interested in addressing Council who did not previously request to be on the
agenda may address Council for up to 3 minutes. If action is requested, it will be considered at a later
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Consent Agenda
A. Minutes – October 25, 2022 Regular Meeting
B. Accept the Resignation of Firefighter Justin Walters, Effective November 1, 2022 and Thank Him for His
Three Years of Service to the Fire Department.
Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED.
5. Tina Barak, Inclusion Committee – GARE Membership
6. Paul Waletzko – Purchase Tom Decker Memorial
Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE PURCHASE OF A STATUE FOR THE TOM DECKER
MEMORIAL FROM BRODIN STUDIOS IN THE AMOUNT OF $35,000.00; FURTHERMORE, THAT
THE COST OF THE STATUE WILL BE PAID FOR WITH DONATIONS FROM THE TOM DECKER
7. Tobacco License – King Tobacco Cold Spring Inc.
Recommendation: TO APPROVE A TOBACCO LICENSE FOR KING TOBACCO COLD SPRING INC.
FOR THE PERIOD 11-10-22 TO 6-30-23.
8. City Engineer Report, Brian Lintgen
9. Police Department Report, Chief Blum
10. City Administrator Report
A. Cold Spring Brewery Project
11. List of Bills and Additions
Recommendation: TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
ACCORDING TO THE LIST AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIST PRESENTED BY CITY STAFF.
12. General Questions and Comments from City Council
13. Adjourn – Next Scheduled Council Meeting November 22, 2022