1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Forum (Those interested in addressing Council who did not previously request to be on the
agenda may address Council for up to 3 minutes. If action is requested, it will be considered at a later
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Consent Agenda
A. Minutes – October 11, 2022 Regular Meeting
B. Schedule Delinquent Utilities Public Hearing for November 22, 2022
C. Resolution 2022-32 – American Legion Post 455, LG230 Application to Conduct Off-Site Gambling,
for Bingo to be Held November 5, 2022 at The Great Blue Heron
Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED.
5. Fire Department Report, Chief Dan Weber
A. Authorize Increase in Firefighter Pay
Recommendation: TO AUTHORIZE AN INCREASE IN PAY FOR THE FIREFIGHTERS FROM
$11.50 PER HOUR TO $12.50 PER HOUR, EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 1, 2021; FURTHERMORE,
TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS INCREASE IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2022 BUDGET.
B. Monthly Report
6. Public Works Director Report, Jon Stueve
7. City Engineer Report, Brian Lintgen
A. Materials Testing for 2022 Improvements
Recommendation: TO APPROVE INDEPENDENT TESTING TECHNOLOGIES (ITT) TO
PERFORM THE MATERIAL TESTING FOR THE 2022 BREWERY SANITARY SEWER
IMPROVEMENT AT AN ESTIMATED COST OF $8,020.00.
B. Project Updates
8. Police Department Report, Chief Blum
A. Richmond Contract
9. City Administrator Report
A. Cold Spring Brewery Project
B. Inclusion Letter to the Community
Recommendation: TO APPROVE A LETTER TO THE COMMUNITY ABOUT OUR
COMMITMENT TO INCLUSIVITY IN THE COMMUNITY.
10. Commission Updates
A. Planning Commission
C. Park Board
D. Rocori Trail
11. List of Bills and Additions
Recommendation: TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
ACCORDING TO THE LIST AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIST PRESENTED BY CITY STAFF.
12. General Questions and Comments from City Council
13. Adjourn – Next Scheduled City Council Meeting November 9, 2022