1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Forum (Those interested in addressing Council who did not previously request to be on the
agenda may address Council for up to 3 minutes. If action is requested, it will be considered at a later
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Consent Agenda
A. Minutes – Sept. 27, 2022 Regular Meeting and Oct. 5, 2022 Special Meeting
Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED.
5. Public Works Director Report, Jon Stueve
6. City Engineer Report, Brian Lintgen
A. 2023 Reconstruction Feasibility Report Preparation
Recommendation: TO APPROVE RESOLUTION NO. 2022-31, A RESOLUTION ORDERING THE
PREPARATION OF A FEASIBILITY REPORT FOR THE 2023 RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT.
B. 2023 Reconstruction Soil Borings
Recommendation: TO APPROVE BRAUN INTERTEC TO CONDUCT SOIL BORINGS AND
PROVIDE A GEOTECHNICAL REPORT FOR THE 2023 RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT A
COST OF $8,842.00.
C. 2023 Reconstruction O&E Reports
Recommendation: TO APPROVE STEARNS COUNTY ABSTRACT TO PREPARE THE OWNERS
AND ENCUMBRANCES REPORT FOR THE 2023 RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT A COST OF
7. Police Department Report, Chief Blum
A. Police Officer Hiring Committee
Recommendation: TO APPOINT ____________ TO BE ON THE HIRING COMMITTEE FOR A
FULL-TIME OFFICER POSITION.
8. City Administrator Report
A. Update on Phase 1 Environmental Study on Granite Landing Site
B. Administrative Assistant Hiring Committee
Recommendation: TO APPROVE ____________TO BE ON THE HIRING COMMITTEE FOR A
TEMPORARY FULL-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT.
9. List of Bills and Additions
Recommendation: TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
ACCORDING TO THE LIST AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIST PRESENTED BY CITY STAFF.
Page 2 of 2
10. General Questions and Comments from City Council
11. Adjourn – Next Scheduled City Council Meeting October 25, 2022