1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Forum (Those interested in addressing Council who did not previously request to be on the agenda may address Council for up to 3 minutes. If action is requested, it will be considered at a later Council Meeting.)
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Consent Agenda A. Minutes – May 24, 2022 Regular Meeting and May 18, 2022 Special Meeting Minutes B. Appointment of Election Judges for the August 9, 2022 Primary Election and the November 8, 2022 General Election: Brigid Murphy, Kris Dockendorf, Lois Lieser, JoAnn Thelen, Anita Neu, Debra Holder, Cathy Bales, Barb Fuchs, Wanda Domke, Janet Stang, Tony Pojawis, William Latare and Adelaide Turkowski; Furthermore, to Appoint Brigid Murphy, Kris Dockendorf, Lois Lieser, and JoAnn Thelen as Head Election Judges C. Saints Peter & Paul Church, LG220 Application for Exempt Permit, Bingo to be Held November 5, 2022 at The Great Blue Heron Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED.
5. Independent School District 750, Rocori Presentation on Referendum – Sam Court
6. Purchase Offer on Lot 2, Block 3, Cold Spring Business Park – Troy Kraemer Recommendation: TO ACCEPT THE PURCHASE OFFER FOR LOT 2, BLOCK 3, COLD SPRING BUSINESS PARK FROM TROY KRAEMER, AND AUTHORIZE THE EDA PRESIDENT AND SECRETARY TO EXECUTE ALL DOCUMENTS RELATED TO THE SALE OF THE PROPERTY.
7. Fire Department Report A. Monthly Call Report B. Appointing Two Council Members to a Hiring Committee for Firefighter Interviews Recommendation: TO APPOINT __________________ AND ___________________ TO THE FIREFIGHTER HIRING COMMITTEE. C. Other
8. Public Works Director Report, Jon Stueve A. Request to Purchase Aeration Valve Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE PURCHASE OF AN AERATION VALVE FROM DEZURIK COMPANY AT A PRICE OF $3,475.00, AND FURTHERMORE, TO BE PAID OUT OF WASTEWATER BUDGET LINE ITEM EQUIPMENT REPAIR AND UPKEEP #6313. B. Water Rate Discussion C. FEMA Grant for Flood Damage Discussion D. Other
9. City Engineer Report, Brian Lintgen A. Accept Braun Industries Construction Testing Services Recommendation: TO ACCEPT THE BID FROM BRAUN INDUSTRIES FOR CONSTRUCTION TESTING FOR THE PRE-TREATMENT PLANT AT A COST OF $49,164.00. Page 2 of 2 B. Project Updates – Verbal Report
10. Police Department Report, Chief Blum A. K9 Officer Riley B. Request Permission to Seek Grants and Donations for a new K9 Officer Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE DEPARTMENT REQUEST TO SEEK GRANTS AND DONATIONS FOR A NEW K9 OFFICER. C. Retirement Party For Officer Zayas D. Updates on Department Activity and Ordinance Enforcement E. Other
11. City Administrator Report A. Liability Insurance Coverage Waiver Recommendation: TO APPROVE MAINTAINING THE LIABILITY INSURANCE COVERAGE AT THE STATUTORY TORT LIABILITY COVERAGE LIMIT. B. Saint Boniface Parade Participation Recommendation: TO APPROVE PARTICIPATION OF THE CITY COUNCIL IN THE SAINT BONIFACE PARADE. C. Amending Resolution 2022-01 for Park Board Recommendation: TO APPROVE AMENDING RESOLUTION 2022-01 TO APPOINT _____________TO THE PARK BOARD. D. June 28, 2022 Meeting Limited Agenda Items E. Other
12. List of Bills and Additions Recommendation: TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCORDING TO THE LIST AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIST PRESENTED BY CITY STAFF.
13. General Questions and Comments from City Council
14. Closed Session pursuant to 13D.05 Subd. 3 (a) for the Performance Review of the City Administrator
15. Adjourn – Next Scheduled City Council Meeting June 28, 2022