1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Forum (Those interested in addressing Council who did not previously request to be on the agenda may address Council for up to 3 minutes. If action is requested, it will be considered at a later Council Meeting.)
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Consent Agenda A. Minutes – May 10, 2022 Regular Meeting and May 16, 2022 Ad Hoc Committee Meeting B. Cold Spring Area Baseball Inc. One Day Liquor License for June 25, 2022, at the Cold Spring Baseball Park C. Cold Spring Home Pride Lions Application to Conduct Excluded Bingo, Form LG240B – July 29, 2022, at Main Street and 2nd Avenue D. Cold Spring Area Baseball Inc. – LG220 Application – Raffle to be held June 25, 2022 at the Cold Spring Baseball Park E. Cold Spring Area Baseball Inc. – LG220 Application – Raffle to be held Dec. 29, 2022 at the Side Bar & Grill Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED.
5. Appointment of Council Member to Complete the Term Vacated by Shannon Miller Recommendation: TO APPOINT __________________ TO FILL THE VACANCY CREATED BY THE RESIGNATION OF SHANNON MILLER.
6. Resolution 2022-17, A Resolution Approving a Special Use Permit for Cold Spring Area Baseball Inc. to Construct a Field House at the Cold Spring Baseball Park - Drew VanLoy and David Jonas, CSABI Recommendation: TO APPROVE RESOLUTION 2022-17, A RESOLUTION APPROVING THE SPECIAL USE PERMIT TO ALLOW THE PLACEMENT OF A FIELD HOUSE AT THE COLD SPRING BASEBALL PARK BY THE COLD SPRING AREA BASEBALL INC.
7. Resolution 2022-18, A Resolution Granting a Variance from the Front Yard Setback of 25 Feet at the Cold Spring Baseball Park for the Cold Spring Area Baseball Inc. Recommendation: TO APPROVE RESOLUTION 2022-18, A RESOLUTION APPROVING OF A VARIANCE TO ALLOW THE PLACEMENT OF A FIELD HOUSE 15 FEET FROM THE PROPERTY LINE AT 701 FIRST STREET SOUTH.
8. Compensation and Classification Study Presentation – Mark Goldberg, David Drown Associates
9. Public Works Director Report, Jon Stueve A. Request to Hire Additional Part-Time Parks Employees Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE HIRING OF RIVER BELLMONT, HAILEE OLMSCHEID AND TAIYA HANSEN AS PART-TIME EMPLOYEES OF THE PARKS DEPARTMENT AT A RATE OF $12.00 PER HOUR. B. Other Page 2 of 2
10. City Engineer Report, Brian Lintgen A. Sanitary Sewer and Water System Improvements B. Stand Pipe Water Tower Change Order #1 Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CHANGE ORDER #1 REVISING THE COMPLETION DATE TO REFLECT THE STEEL SUPPLY DELAYS ENCOUNTERED BY THE CONTRACTOR. C. Other
11. Police Department Report, Chief Blum A. Monthly Reports B. Nuisance Ordinance Enforcement C. Speed Truck Availability D. Other
12. City Administrator Report A. Approval of Closing Fund 19 (Granite Landing Redevelopment) and to transfer the fund balance of $94,751.09 to Fund 12 (EDA Fund) B. Approval of Closing Fund 44 (2010B G.O. Bonds) and to transfer the fund balance of $19,720.49 to Fund 12 (EDA Fund) C. Approval of Closing Fund 22 (2014A G.O. Bonds) and to transfer the fund balance of $589,319.34 as follows: $326,000 to Fund 12 (EDA Fund) and $263,319.34 to Fund 33 (Future Capital Improvements) Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE FUND BALANCE TRANSFERS AS PRESENTED. D. Approve Hiring Cleaning Service – Paloma Daniel Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE BID SUBMITTED BY PALOMA DANIEL, EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2022, FOR CLEANING SERVICES AT CITY HALL, PENDING A BACKGROUND CHECK. E. Supplemental Bills Discussion F. Other
13. Commission Updates a. Planning Commission b. EDA c. Park Board d. Rocori Trail
14. List of Bills and Additions Recommendation: TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCORDING TO THE LIST AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIST PRESENTED BY CITY STAFF.
15. General Questions and Comments from City Council
16. Adjourn – Next Scheduled City Council Meeting June 14, 2022