1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Forum (Those interested in addressing Council who did not previously request to be on the agenda may address Council for up to 3 minutes. If action is requested, it will be considered at a later Council Meeting.)
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Consent Agenda A. Minutes – April 26, 2022 Regular Meeting B. Resolution No. 2022-14, a Resolution Approving the Master Partnership Contract with MNDOT C. Direct Voting Agreement with Stearns County D. Declare the 1981 Lund 14-foot Boat and Trailer, and 25 HP Johnson Motor as Surplus Property and Authorize the Advertisement for Sale of Said Property by Sealed Bids E. Declare the 2008 Cadillac DTS Forfeiture Vehicle as Surplus Property and Authorize Advertisement for Sale of Said Vehicle by Sealed Bids F. Accept the Resignations from Cindy Goerger & Lisa Brinker Effective May 31, 2022, and Authorize Advertising for Cleaning Services at City Hall Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED.
5. Review of the 2021 Audited Financial Statement – Nancy Schulzetenberg, BerganKDV, Auditor Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE 2021 AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENT AS PRESENTED.
6. Resolution 2022-15, a Resolution Authorizing the Issuance, Sale and Delivery of the Series 2022A G. O. Sewer Revenue Bonds Recommendation: TO APPROVE RESOLUTION 2022-15, A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE, SALE AND DELIVERY OF ____________________, TAXABLE GENERAL OBLIGATION SEWER REVENUE BONDS, SERIES 2022A.
7. Development Agreement with CSABI Recommendation: TO APPROVE ENTERING INTO A DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT WITH THE COLD SPRING AREA BASEBALL INC. FOR THE INSTALLATION OF IMPROVEMENTS TO THE LIGHTING SYSTEM AT THE COLD SPRING BASEBALL PARK.
8. Senior Graduation All Night Party Noise Variance until 1:00 A.M. for Outdoor Events – Robin Vettleson Recommendation: TO APPROVE OUTDOOR EVENTS UNTIL 1:00 A.M. ON JUNE 5, 2022 FOR THE SENIOR ALL NIGHT GRADUATION PARTY AT THE DISTRICT EDUCATION FACILITY FOR ROCORI SCHOOL DISTRICT.
9. Presentation on Proposed Police Memorial Project – Paul Waletzko
11. Public Works Director Report, Jon Stueve A. Request to Rehire Seasonal Part-Time Employees Page 2 of 2 Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE REHIRING OF JEFF ILLIES, LANDON WINKELMAN AND MERIDETH THEIS FOR PART-TIME SEASONAL EMPLOYEES AT A RATE OF PAY OF $13.00 PER HOUR. B. City Logo on Standpipe Discussion C. Dog Park Update D. Other
12. City Engineer Report, Brian Lintgen A. Project Updates B. Industrial Pre-Treatment Facility Project Bid Award Recommendation: TO APPROVE RESOLUTION 2022-16, A RESOLUTION ACCEPTING BIFS AND AWARDING A CONTRACT FOR THE 2022 INDUSTRIAL PRE-TREATMENT FACILITY PROJECT. C. Other
13. Police Department Report, Chief Blum A. Resignation of Officer Zayas Recommendation: TO ACCEPT THE RESIGNATION OF OFFICER RUBEN ZAYAS EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2022 AND TO THANK HIM FOR HIS SERVICE AND FURTHERMORE, TO APPROVE THE ADVERTISING FOR A REPLACEMENT. B. Winter Parking Report and Discussion C. Other
14. City Administrator Report A. Interviews for Vacant Council Seat Recommendation: TO APPROVE INTERVIEWING FOR THE VACANT COUNCIL SEAT ON MAY_______, 2022, BEGINNING AT _____________P.M. B. Construction Committee Meeting Update Recommendation: TO APPROVE A SPECIAL CITY COUNCIL MEETING TO BE HELD ON MAY 31, 2022, TO RECEIVE THE CONSTRUCTION COMMITTEE REPORT FROM WENDEL. C. Ad Hoc Committee Update D. Other
15. Commission Updates A. Planning Commission B. EDA C. Park Board D. Rocori Trail
16. List of Bills and Additions Recommendation: TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCORDING TO THE LIST AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIST PRESENTED BY CITY STAFF.
17. General Questions and Comments from City Council
18. Adjourn – Next Scheduled City Council Meeting May 24, 2022