1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Forum (Those interested in addressing Council who did not previously request to be on the agenda may address Council for up to 3 minutes. If action is requested, it will be considered at a later Council Meeting.)
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Consent Agenda A. Minutes – April 12, 2022 Regular Meeting B. Cold Spring Fire & Rescue Relief Association One Day Liquor License for July 23, 2022, at the Cold Spring Brewing Company Distribution Center Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED.
5. Revolving Loan Fund Agreement for KHK Properties LLC – Gary Kiess and Greg Kiess Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE AGREEMENT WITH KHK PROPERTIES LLC FOR A LOAN FROM THE REVOLVING LOAN FUND OF UP TO $85,000.00.
6. Resolution 2022-13, A Resolution Approving a Special Use Permit for Grafton Integrated Health Systems Recommendation: TO APPROVE RESOLUTION 2022-13, A RESOLUTION ALLOWING FOR A TWELVE FOOT FENCE AT PROPERTY LOCATED 224 KRAYS MILL ROAD, IN THE C-3 HIGHWAY COMMERCIAL DISTRICT.
7. Ordinance 400, An Ordinance Allowing for Community Centers in the Residential Districts By Special Use Recommendation: TO APPROVE ORDINANCE 400 ALLOWING COMMUNITY CENTERS IN RESIDENTIAL DISTRICTS BY SPECIAL USE PERMITS.
8. Construction Committee Community Survey and Site Inspection for Granite Landing Discussion – Ken Kraemer and Audrey Neirenhausen
9. Public Works Director Report, Jon Stueve A. Request to Install Dog Park Fencing in Pioneer Park Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE INSTALLATION OF A DOG PARK FENCE AT PIONEER PARK FROM ADVANCE FENCE & DECK LLC AT A PRICE OF $13,919.41, AND FURTHERMORE, TO BE PAID OUT OF PARKS DEPARTMENT CAPITAL EXPENDITURES LINE ITEM #6413. B. Other
10. City Engineer Report, Brian Lintgen A. Project Updates –verbal report B. Other
11. Police Department Report, Chief Blum A. Request to Purchase a Squad Car Camera Page 2 of 2 Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE PURCHASE OF A MOTOROLA STANDARD 4RE DVR SQUAD CAMERA AT A PRICE OF $5,740.00, AND FURTHERMORE, TO BE PAID FOR OUT OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT CAPITAL EXPENDITURES LINE ITEM #6413. B. Community Policing Agreement Discussion C. Other
12. City Administrator Report A. Request Authorization to Report ARPA Funding as Standard Allowance Recommendation: TO APPROVE RESOLUTION 2022-12, A RESOLUTION ELECTING THE STANDARD ALLOWANCE AVAILABLE UNDER THE REVENUE LOSS PROVISION OF AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT. B. Other
13. Commission Updates A. Planning Commission B. EDA C. Park Board D. Rocori Trail
14. List of Bills and Additions Recommendation: TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCORDING TO THE LIST AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIST PRESENTED BY CITY STAFF.
15. General Questions and Comments from City Council
16. Adjourn – Next Scheduled City Council Meeting May 10, 2022