03/14/22 Cold Spring Meeting
1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Forum (Those interested in addressing Council who did not previously request to be on the agenda may address Council for up to 3 minutes. If action is requested, it will be considered at a later Council Meeting.)
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Consent Agenda A. Minutes – February 28, 2023 Regular Meeting Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED.
5. Presentation of Wastewater Treatment Plant Draft Facility Plan – Pete Daniels, Stantec
6. Public Works Director Report, Jon Stueve A. Water/Wastewater Operator Job Description Recommendation: TO ADOPT THE REVISED JOB DESCRIPTION FOR WATER/WASTEWATER OPERATOR. B. Approval to Order Hanging Flower Baskets Recommendation: TO APPROVE ORDERING HANGING FLOWER BASKETS FROM THOMSENS GREENHOUSE UP TO THE BUDGETED AMOUNT OF $6,000, WITH $4,000 TO BE PAID FOR FROM THE BALANCE OF THE FUNDRAISING PROJECT IN 2022 AND $2,000 TO BE PAID FOR OUT OF BUILDING AND GROUNDS MAINTENANCE LINE ITEM 11-50-51-6411 C. UV Ballasts Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE PURCHASE OF 128 UV BALLASTS FROM UV DOCTOR AT A COST OF $19,410; FURTHERMORE, TO BE PAID FOR OUT OF WASTEWATER PARTS AND MATERIALS LINE ITEM 14-70-72-6314 D. Updates
7. City Engineer Report, Brian Lintgen A. Project Updates
8. Police Department Report, Chief Blum A. Updates
9. City Administrator Report A. Fire Hall Design and Construction Committee Recommendation: TO APPOINT DOUG SCHMITZ AND FRAN RAMLER TO THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION COMMITTEE, ALONG WITH THE FIRE CHIEF AND ONE OTHER FIREFIGHTER, AND THE CITY ADMINISTRATOR B. No Mow May in Minnesota C. Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Training Update D. Other
10. List of Bills and Additions Recommendation: TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCORDING TO THE LIST AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIST PRESENTED BY CITY STAFF.
11. General Questions and Comments from City Council
12. Adjourn – Next Regular City Council Meeting March 28, 2023