AGENDA COLD SPRING CITY COUNCIL March 8th, 2022 at 6:30 P.M. – Council Chambers
1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Forum (Those interested in addressing Council who did not previously request to be on the agenda may address Council for up to 3 minutes. If action is requested, it will be considered at a later Council Meeting.)
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Consent Agenda A. Minutes – February 22, Regular Meeting and February 17, 2022 Special Council Meeting for Ad Hoc Committee B. Resolution 2022-07, A Resolution Granting Approvals for Saint Boniface Parish for their Boni Ball, Cash Raffle and Boni Fest for 2022 C. Resolution 2022-08, a Resolution Declaring Surplus Property Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED.
5. Extension of Granite Community Bank’s Revolving Loan – Jim Eiynck Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE EXTENSION OF THE REVOLVING LOAN FOR GRANITE COMMUNITY BANK TO SEPTEMBER 1, 2022.
6. Public Works Director Report, Jon Stueve A. Verbal Project Updates B. Other
7. City Engineer Report, Brian Lintgen A. Project Updates B. Request Approval for Soil Borings for the 2022 Sanitary Sewer and Water Improvements Recommendation: TO APPROVE AND AWARD THE SOIL BORINGS TO _____________AT A COST OF ___________ FOR THE 2022 SANITARY SEWER AND WATER IMPROVEMENTS. C. Other
8. Police Department Report, Chief Blum A. Squad Car Purchase Request Recommendation: TO APPROVE/DENY THE PURCHASE OF A 2022 FORD POLICE INTERCEPTOR UTILITY 4X4 FROM SCHWIETERS FORD OF MONTEVIDEO AT A COST OF $33,992, AND FURTHERMORE, TO BE PAID OUT OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT CAPITAL EXPENDITURES LINE ITEM #6413. B. Community Policing Agreement Update C. Other
9. City Administrator Report A. Chamber Showcase Booth Discussion B. River Park Foundation Memorandum of Agreement Recommendation: TO APPROVE ENTERING INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH RIVER PARK FOUNDATION FOR THE USE OF ALEXANDER PARK. C. Other Page 2 of 2
10. List of Bills and Additions Recommendation: TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCORDING TO THE LIST AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIST PRESENTED BY CITY STAFF.
11. General Questions and Comments from City Council
12. Adjourn – Next Scheduled City Council Meeting March 22, 2022