Updated: Apr 12
1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Forum (Those interested in addressing Council who did not previously request to be on the agenda may address Council for up to 3 minutes. If action is requested, it will be considered at a later Council Meeting.)
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Consent Agenda
A. Minutes – January 25, 2023 Special Meeting, February 1, 2023 Special Meeting, and February 14, 2023 Regular Meeting Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED.
5. Presentation of Phase II Environmental Study – Aaron Volker, Braun Intertec
6. Public Works Director Report, Jon Stueve
A. Request to Purchase New Mixer for Wastewater Treatment Plant
Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE PURCHASE OF A NEW MIXER FOR THE
WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT FROM LANDIA COMPANY AT A PRICE OF $16,870.00,
TO BE PAID OUT OF THE WASTEWATER BUDGET, LINE ITEM #6311 EQUIPMENT.
7. City Engineer Report, Brian Lintgen
A. Project Updates
B. Water Treatment Plant Change Order Number 6
Recommendation: TO APPROVE CHANGE ORDER NUMBER SIX FOR THE WATER
8. Police Department Report, Chief Blum
A. Request to Purchase Stalker Radar
Recommendation: TO APPROVE THE PURCHASE OF STALKER DSR RADAR FROM APPLIED
CONCEPTS, INC. AT A PRICE OF $3,075.00 TO BE PAID OUT OF THE POLICE BUDGET, LINE
ITEM #6311 EQUIPMENT.
9. City Administrator Report
A. Fund Balance Policy
Recommendation: TO APPROVE AMENDING THE FUND BALANCE POLICY AS PRESENTED.
B. Chamber Showcase 2023
C. Year End Budgets
10. Commission Updates
A. Planning Commission
C. Park Board
D. Rocori Trail
11. List of Bills and Additions
Recommendation: TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
ACCORDING TO THE LIST AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIST PRESENTED BY CITY STAFF.
12. General Questions and Comments from City Council
13. Adjourn – Next Regular City Council Meeting March 14, 2023